Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

wat makes a song writer
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

All Songwriting SongWriting Fever Forums / All Songwriting /

wat makes a song writer

griffo Male  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 2 Nov 2010 03:10
wat makes a song writer
i could have wrote that subject up ther with caps on but i didnt.
ok ill tell you wat i think make a good song writter.
you dont have to spell good thats why we have spell check but i realy use it as you can tell
i see on this and other song writting sites people that say ,well i write country songs and others say i write pop songs.maybe you write rock or rap or heavey mettle songs.thats cool if thats all you want to do.ok this is me griffo and this is my appinion i dont care if you dont or cant spell ...der......me to....i wrote my first song at 42 years old when i finally pick up a guitar and started to lurn how to play a bit and sing a bit but........girls and boys fans and air condishiners im still lurning and im not going to stop .a good writter will have a go at any gender or song all you need in my appinion is the basic music to the song ask the person who wrote the tune wat they or he or she was feeling when they wrote the song and als wat they feel now when they play the song .now if that donesnt give you enough to write a good lyric well maybe your not right for that song.so my friend dont just walk away ask someone who you might think could do it better.its called shareing........how cool is that?

griffo............dont just walk away without a comment you can write cant you
and leave my spell out of it

oh one last thing thanks devon remmber if you belive someone will always listen

stay normal......
Steven Nicholson  
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 3 Nov 2010 10:45
Have another beer griffo lmao...........................Nah I get it bro, enjoy man hope you work your self out man. Are you taking the piss with the spelling mistakes or what??? I wanna hear some of your music.

I just had a listen to your tune and lyrics bro.

Mate I like it. Initial thoughts are Voice is cool, Chorus melody is wicked but I don't understand how you can sing in tune but you can't tune a guitar??? It was a bit out man. Maybe If I get time I will duplicate your riffs and add some drums with a better mix and send it to ya. Man I think you got something with that tune. Hey well done to ya daughter, pretty good hey!
Mahmoud Ibrahim Male  
Admin
#3 | Posted: 9 Nov 2010 01:25
Hi Griffo,

I went to your profile to listen to your song but it seems you deleted it!

would you please upload it again..I would really be interested in listening man

thanks!

Mahmoud

t: @oasis9020

All Songwriting SongWriting Fever Forums / All Songwriting / wat makes a song writer Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login