Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Hi
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

Introduce Yourself SongWriting Fever Forums / Introduce Yourself /

Hi

Samantha  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 27 May 2011 09:13
Hey,

I'm new here (which most of you should have figured out lol)
I'm a songwriter (lyricist) and singer.

I'm starting an online band where I will most likely be the lead singer.

I have been singing/performing since I was 9. I have many concerts to perform at every year. Like, I've performed 2 times already this year, I have 5 performances next month, I'm already being booked from September till December x_X but I like performing.

It's both the weirdest and greatest feeling when I'm nervous () before being called on-stage, then once I sing like the first few words of a song, I'm not nervous anymore, I have fun performing not caring that there are a hundred to a thousand people watching me then go off stage and I get nervous again wondering all, 'did I do a good job?' even though the crowd is still cheering after they can't see me.

Anyways, I'll love to meet other singers and lyricists on here and I'll also love to meet a...music maker?? (don't know if that's the right phrase).

~Samantha
Arno Horn  
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 27 May 2011 21:37
Musician Sam and thats me I sing I play and I write

Music is my passion and I know da feeling you talk about
I feel it every time I go out on stage and play songs

I don,t preform as much but I just do I few local clubs in my area with my band
so now you have met your "music maker"
Samantha  
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 28 May 2011 03:32

I play the piano and I've composed an instrumental on it. I'm teaching myself to play to gutar.
Arno Horn  
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 28 May 2011 11:50
I play da guitar and a little drums

I have 12 songs [Lyrics and music ] that I wrot on the gutar and play it a lot

I have big dreams for my music I wanna go all out on it just live my life in it and sothing els
Samantha  
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 30 May 2011 04:44
Me too but like part-time though (my parents will give me a whole day speech I tell them I want to spend my life in music. They're like SAM! NO! but finally, they said, 'have a back-up plan' that's why I'm saying part-time)

I had over 30 songs but my bestie accidentally misplaced them when I gave the so her to read. x_X I have like bout 3-4 now, but I'm working on more. I just don't have the time with my arts exams and other stuff but I try to fit in time to write some lyrics.

I, so far, have composed only one song (with lyrics) on the guitar. My song, that you helped with the collab, I'm still working on the music on the piano and I have composed and instrumental (also called Tears (like one of my lyrics) but it's very different from the lyrics 'Tears.' I actually composed it a couple of months ago (the instrumental).

I wish I could play the drums. It's so cool!
Arno Horn  
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 1 Jun 2011 22:44
I do it part time to but wanna go study music have da same problem with my parants

I only have one song I composed the songs name is a moment in your eyes
Aleksandr Saltovskiy  
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 2 Jun 2011 13:59
Hi Samantha, if you're looking for composer for the songs for your band then it's me here,
if you're looking for producer to make a track(s) then once again it's me.
Send me just an idea - acapella or vox plus piano and I can produce track over your
singing.
To hear my songs/beats got to: www.soundclick.com/aleksandrsaltovskiy

Let me know if interested

Introduce Yourself SongWriting Fever Forums / Introduce Yourself / Hi Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login