Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

thoughts on theses lyrics (needs finishing) ...
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

The Lounge SongWriting Fever Forums / The Lounge /

thoughts on theses lyrics (needs finishing) ...

Emma Felton  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 25 Jul 2014 01:58
A year has gone by and still I sit here and cry the question I ask the lord up there is why
This feeling is just not right
My best friend My sister and trust me father I do need her she was my saviour when everyone else was screaming I'm a failer when everyone else treated me like a hater she was always there when I had things going on that I could bare this ****** life is so unfair only her ears listened and now them listening ears are missing

Looking at pictures of the best part of my childhood girl me and you were like blood now your gone I'm crying tears and creating floods
I wish I could hear her voice but now I don't have that choice still remember the last conversation we had that night wish I never let you outta my site cus girl I can't cope now your outta my life feels asif my heart has been punctured by a knife
Remember them days we walked the streets and us cursing all them dead beats I had your back and you had mine and trust me dear friend I was blind took a good girl for granted never thought I'd be left without you tormented by satin

When I'm hurting and crying can you hear my sobbing when I'm calling out your name are you doing the same this heartbreak is hard to tame I don't wanna play life's game
Remember us talking on the phone you was asking me when I was gunna be home cause you didn't wanna be alone and now times have changed its now me who's afraid its only me I blame thought life was to good to be true you always did tell me I had a loose screw still think of all the **** we bin through you was my heart and I was your backbone **** them rocks girl you was my stone thought you couldn't be loved I told you that's it thats enough girl you need to toughen up
dazza  
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 25 Jul 2014 05:57
This is so heart touching having been through the same
Situation with my friend who died an ive got a special
Song for him good lyrics emotions story it's left a lump in my throat

Dazza
Emma Felton  
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 25 Jul 2014 06:16
Awww thanks dazza that's the impression I wanted!
dazza  
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 25 Jul 2014 06:38
What needs finishing on this it's great and yeah it
Touches that place in my chest it's very good
Bet you're loved ones are proud of you unfortunately
Mine are my haters no believe in me so I am a drifter
Spiritual lifter
Emma Felton  
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 25 Jul 2014 07:51
Haha I don't really share my work with family and friends and needs some more verse's
dazza  
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 25 Jul 2014 08:00
Ok cool and that's a tough one cos this emotional enough
Anymore I might cry (ssshhh ) but it's your work an good
As it is
Emma Felton  
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 25 Jul 2014 08:11
Aww thanks for your kind comments ;)

The Lounge SongWriting Fever Forums / The Lounge / thoughts on theses lyrics (needs finishing) ... Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login