Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142
and this my other work is abit deeper
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

All Songwriting SongWriting Fever Forums / All Songwriting /

and this my other work is abit deeper

Moey Fahad  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 15:07
Intro:
i think its about time i let all these *******
know whos one step ahead..

Verse
You start of just being a pawn n end up finding urself becoming a king
you meet and great everyone in the crowd then suddenly ur left in the dark
People stairing and people judgeing
Devil surroundings and people whisperin
You look around for an answer but somehow u just cant see the light

Bridge
There goes another rumour,
there goes another drama,
there goes another judgement
then u ask urself....

Chorus
Where do i go now?
How do i escape this?
Why am i part of this torture?
whats happened to me?
Should i give a f**k?
should i not care at all
what do i do from here
Just give me an answer,
Just give me an answer,

verse 2
You try to help others and it ends up blowin in ur face ( stab in the back)
Cry out for help and youll just get shut down
Try to justify yourself to them they'll just spread it
You'll have every dirt under your name and every ******** blame you for his mistakes.
is it really worth it?

Bridge
There goes another rumour,
there goes another drama,
there goes another judgement
then u ask urself...

Chorus
Where do i go now?
How do i escape this?
whats happened to me?
Should i give a f**k?
should i not care at all
what do i do from here
Just give me an answer,
Just give me an answer,

Break down
They dont care about anyone there selfish
they treat this life like its a competition
they judge, they gossip, they hate

C'mon tell him boy.... tell em how its done

Rap
who you think you are?
telling people how to live there life ur a nobody
why dont u go ***** to somebody.. why dont u?
do i care? you see me losing my mind
what makes u think ur better then the rest
were all bloody equal didnt ur mama teach u any respect
or did u shove that discipline all up ur *** like the rest
the game playing n all the hate needs to stop its 2011 and were all getting along do u laugh? wheres ur f***in heart?
you once made people feel left out
but guess what queen!! the tables have turned isnt karmna a *****
hahahah
take it home
or piff in the tip.
so baby stop askin urself questions like..

Chorus x 2
Where do i go now?
How do i escape this?
whats happened to me?
Should i give a f**k?
should i not care at all
what do i do from here
Just give me an answer,
Just give me an answer,

spoken
so we all know the answer?
i bet u do
hahahahaha
ima migrate outta here
gone!

All Songwriting SongWriting Fever Forums / All Songwriting / and this my other work is abit deeper Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login