Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

That's Young Love
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

All Songwriting SongWriting Fever Forums / All Songwriting /

That's Young Love

Matthew Hickman Male  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 17 Dec 2012 06:19
That's Young Love
by: Matthew Hickman 2012. Category: Romance | Genre: Pop

What you're hearin' baby what's going on free and give
Me your love baby girl I'll put
You where you wanna be, wanna be
With me I want is another moment

I'm waiting and I'm proud to say is
Why the more they talk about our love
The way you smile at me the way right I

See I know just how long it's gonna
Be a real man and I sing and dance with
Me ooh baby all I wanna do I got
Everything someone who dont cheat somebody who won't leave me
How you got me open, got

Me on a baby someone to let you touch
Everything that I couldn't find I searched day in and
Day a place nice and slow now baby

Tell what you got to be grown,
I'm in love it seems we don't gotta front,
We can survive this romance, but they but they

Don't know I'll find someone who knocks
Me of my dreams and make feel like
I'm floating wen I hear the little voice inside
Me say your name make me your love is so
Real to me lovin' that body on

Me baby, I thank you, you
Want my love it's crazy how we feeling we got
That young love a love that will speak for
The love of you every night every day
Every day and time everything seem so envious

How can I do I got to be necessary to
You boy my whole worlds changed I can't wait no...

Lyrics Link: http://www.songwritingfever.com/material/lyrics/read.php?id=11140

Matthew Hickman Male  
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 18 Dec 2012 05:26 | Edited by: Matthew Hickman
Sorry about the double thread, its because the first thread had a temporary error.
'and please give feedback on my lyrics please.

morti meni  
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 19 Dec 2012 08:58
How will you get me open, in your heart's rim?
I'm waiting for the Knock of my dream
with song & dance of your love
Everything maybe seems so envious, my love

When you & I have a young heart
Everything seems so envious, tonight
I sing & dance with your love
I'm proud to say: Your smile's right
Matthew Hickman Male  
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 19 Dec 2012 12:28
Is that even an answer?

morti meni  
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 06:59
there was a little voice inside Me
this answer is made by my key
my word's not a spelling bee
forget my name & just tell me, he
Matthew Hickman Male  
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 10:44
Oh, never mind.

All Songwriting SongWriting Fever Forums / All Songwriting / That's Young Love Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login