| Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

Songwriting Collaboration Request SongWriting Fever Forums / Songwriting Collaboration Request /

Songwriters Wanted!

Page Page 1 of 3:  1  2  3  »» 
james dennis  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 17 Nov 2010 16:17
I am a producer based in Houston,Texas. We are currently looking for serious songwriters.

Who are able to:

1. write catchy hooks & lyrics as would be heard on the radio
2. sing
3. record high quality, either from home studio or have access to studio.

We currently need writers who can write in the genres of R&B,Pop,HipHop.

Thanks,
James Dennis
Rebel America Inc.
http://www.rebelamericainc.com/
http://twitter.com/RebelAmericaInc
blu kola  
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 18 Nov 2010 09:26
I write in the genres you listed...among others, but I have access to female singers and can provide recordings through an amateur recording studio...pm if your intersted
Robert Kimer  
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 18 Nov 2010 16:42
Hello I can sing some acapella,
modern style.
I have some midi files on this web site.

Robert Kimera
Billy Hooper Jr  
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 19 Nov 2010 10:41
Hello....my name is Billy, I can write lyrics to melodies,chords...also lyrics for R/B,POP,etc...contact me anytime at ausarthemortal360@yahoo.com....
Tracy Chatman  
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 19 Nov 2010 22:15
Hello,

I would like to know if I could send you one of my songs for consideration. Thanks

T Chatman
Claire Salmen  
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 24 Nov 2010 05:56
Hello, I also write lyrics. I have a few samples posted here on this website, or else I would love to send you other samples. I am very flexible in my style, and would be willing to try different styles. Thanks!

Claire Salmen
claire_marie@live.com
james dennis  
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 2 Dec 2010 19:09
Tracy Chatman

sure my email is info@rebelamericinc.com
Tavianna Scott  
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 6 Dec 2010 04:54
Hey I'm good at writing full songs and rapps I can sing and rap very good
Christiane Ngo Nemba  
Forums Member
#9 | Posted: 6 Dec 2010 21:30
hi, i'm christiane, i've been in a group of rapper for 3 years, my role was to write some hook for rap songs, so i can create as melodies as a complete song.you can contact me at : christedge81@yahoo.com

thanks.
Shaye Gaetano  
Forums Member
#10 | Posted: 15 Dec 2010 20:43
Hey. I'm Shaye. I am very good at the genres you posted. Email me at shaye.gaetano@gmail.com. I am also a teenager who has influencing friends and their opinions on what i create. It would help bring the youth crowd.
thanks.
Kimberly  
Forums Member
#11 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 17:24
Hi I have been writing lyrics since I was 12. I love writing songs in all genres, and actually something I was writing currently I think would fit well with the genres you listed. Plus I live in Texas :D
Rie Torimaru  
Forums Member
#12 | Posted: 2 Mar 2011 06:03
Hey ummm...I've been writing songs in the pop genre since i was 10...you can take a look at my profile...
beauttah  
Forums Member
#13 | Posted: 14 Jun 2011 12:29
Hi!am a talented songwriter in the genres you requested
please contact me @ bkangara@yahoo.co.uk or +254751314408.
Elijah James  
Forums Member
#14 | Posted: 14 Jun 2011 14:24
So you are a producer and I have to do all the writing,music and high quality producing and send it to you. And you do what? I'm a skeptic.
Brenton  
Forums Member
#15 | Posted: 14 Jun 2011 18:11
I do all the stuff you just said, but I ain't doin s*** for you without a face to face confrontation.
 Page Page 1 of 3:  1  2  3  »» 
Songwriting Collaboration Request SongWriting Fever Forums / Songwriting Collaboration Request / Songwriters Wanted! Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login