Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Something About You - Put Feedback here -- -------->> ____________
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

All Songwriting SongWriting Fever Forums / All Songwriting /

Something About You - Put Feedback here -- -------->> ____________

DominoFx  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 14:22
Intro:

There's something about her - I cant go without her - Ask the Grinch whats Christmas without her
Make 2 days feel like 2 hours
Make today feel like a party'

Verse 1:

There's something about her
When I come around her
She be staring in her phone
I just wanna take a stroll
She wanna sit there and scroll
You can say her own zone
That was the loudest sign to leave it alone
All I know is she too fly for o-zones
But there's that 'It' about her
I had to get to know so.
I break the Ice makin' her laugh with her soul so.
Bouncy long blonde hair
Big steps and everybody stairs*
Flirty blue eyes brighten the sky with a glare
Now we goin' back back Fo'th Fo'th
Waves hit the deck I'm rocking the boat
If there is 1 thing I know

Pre-Chorus:

'There's something about her' - I cant go without her - ask the Grinch whats Christmas without her
Yeah that 1 thing about her - I cant go without her - ask the Grinch whats Christmas without her
Make today feel like her body',

Chorus:

There's something about you
Something about you
Something about youuuuuuu
Something about you
I need you to know

Post Chorus:

SHE!
That 1 thing about you
And I wont tell nobody

Verse 2:

I know what it is about her now
But I want to play clueless
Let her be my 'Cher'
They want to spread you like rumor
Time with her so soothing
Wont front like minus her i'm Gucci'
Jealous girls cant stand so they have a seat
She makes all my cares disappear magically
I treasure our pleasure because she a ruby'
Telling haters kick rocks
Just not the 1 on your hand
They just wont under stand
All I know, is
She the 1 she my only'
The 1 I wanna skip town and go home wit'
She the 1 she my only'
The 1 I wanna skip town and go!

Pre-Chorus:

'There's something about her' - I cant go without her - ask the Grinch whats Christmas without her
Yeah that 1 thing about her - I cant go without her - ask the Grinch whats Christmas without her
Make today feel like her body'

Chorus:

Something about you
Something about you
And I need you to know

Post Chorus:

SHE!
'There's something about you'
That 1 thing about you
And I wont tell nobody

Bridge:

JUST ME & MY BRIDGE
((_Got me hypnotized mesmerized killer thighs Cant survive If I said goodbye_))
NO
((_So hypnotized mesmerized killer thighs cant survive If I said goodbye_))))))))))

Chorus:

Something about you
Something about you

Chorus again + fancy vocal adds:

Something about you
Something about you
And I need you to know
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Outro:

(((((( RING SIZE!! )))))))

#2 | Posted: 13 Nov 2012 09:15
Post Chorus:

take a body feel like a lover
take a buddy feel like a cover
DominoFx  
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 13 Nov 2012 19:26
Shouts Out To Morti !! That Post Chorus Is Hot

#4 | Posted: 14 Nov 2012 05:15
Let's make our word in our towers
Let's make our world with our powers
Let's make today feel like a party
Let's make 2 days feel like 2 hours

All Songwriting SongWriting Fever Forums / All Songwriting / Something About You - Put Feedback here -- -------->> ____________ Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login