Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Please Take a Look at this Thanks
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

Introduce Yourself SongWriting Fever Forums / Introduce Yourself /

Please Take a Look at this Thanks

George Holliday  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 11:36
Problems
Verse 1
Bottle of Vodka or Whiskey I'm smashed come over here and kiss me, I think of my ex pour another drink cause I miss the sex, name was Debbie wake up in the morning cuddling a bottle of vod heads heavy open the fridge bottle of wine ready its 9am wasted think I'm gonna collapse again its happened once and it will happen again, I never thought I would I become an alcoholic take it a step further and snort carbolic which means acid and its poisonous and I'm enjoying this just let myself go my friends are like stop drinking? "No!" it's not as easy for me lost me key fell 2 weeks sober I just cudent leave you I'm an addict!
Chrous x2
Never thought I would be an alky drinking cheap ale from a shop called Aldi
Verse 2
2pm out of it my heads exploded addiction is that bad wanna go home grab a gun and load it, I need you and you need me need the effects and the results like feeling the power of electric bolts, voices in my head screens 2am nightmares and dreams devilish themes, there's a shadow at the side of my door keep having visions of demons and angels fighting in hells prisons another bottle of wine or a crate of bud decisions decisions, I can't stop the habbit have to have it rape the rabbit Rape the rabbit? Don't ask me what that means but there's a human rabbit in my dark dreams, Never used to be this way but now all I ask for a pint of lager and that's all I say, people call me a Minge cause I can't afford the round Rehab Bound Relapse Sound

Chrous x2
Never thought I would be an alky drinking cheap ale from a shop called Aldi
Verse 3
Ran out of money can't afford me fix not able to pour Vodka into my Wheetabix can't afford alcohol on benefits, turn to stealing committing sins just to get the feeling that's most appealing not had a drink in 5 days I'm steaming, I'm a mess a disgrace a cunt in a alcoholic chase I hate myself I've destroyed my health, destroyed liver but I enjoy hanging off the ledge by the river the way out for me Is Suicide before I go into a rage and commit homicide, now here comes withdrawal starting to shake fallin apart starting to break just a excuse to take, when will it all end?
Elijah James  
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 14:59
Chorus option maybe?

Daily baptized
In fire water and other spirits.
I'm Feeling capsized
Don't even bother I won't hear it.
She's the poison that runs through my veins
This flood of liquor just dulls the pain

Just a thought. But this is really good! You got skillz
George Holliday  
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 21:00
thanks Elijah im really bad at chrouses your idea is great im making it the chorous i just dont know how to write a chrous it pains me i can write verse after verse and i know i have to write a chrous and it kills me
Elijah James  
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 23:35
Same here. I'm usually terrible at choruses. I'm so focused on the verses that I can't come up with a chorus for myself. But this one just came to me. Thanks for checking out my work and leaving a comment. I like your Graduation song, if I'm thinking of the right person. We suffer the same pain. If you can think of a better chorus for 'Whatever' let me know.
Elijah James  
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 11 Jun 2011 21:27
Yeah that Graduation song was somebody else's But you still got skillz. I was right about that. I like Debbies song. You should find yourself some beats. I would love to hear it sometime.

Introduce Yourself SongWriting Fever Forums / Introduce Yourself / Please Take a Look at this Thanks Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login