Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142
Never Too Late
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

All Songwriting SongWriting Fever Forums / All Songwriting /

Never Too Late

Prestley Shim Yee Soon  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 09:29 | Edited by: Prestley Shim Yee Soon
All this time I've been hurt by love. I've written songs about hurt, pain caused by others. But on one morning I woke up and I realised...that "I have hurt somebody" .The song Never Too late is an apology. I suppose when you hurt others and you realised what you've done, you have to say you're sorry, even if it's too late. And this was the best way I knew how to. I wrote this song.....to tell her I'm Sorry and that if we ever had the chance to be close again, I hope it's never too late.

Two months long of silence has passed without a storm
What are you up to now, did I leave you in the cold?
I looked through the pictures, taking myself back to before
Now look at us, why did it have to happen this way?
The pain's gone, but the scar is deep
And I know you've had things left unsaid to me, cause I do too
But I'm just hoping for the time when you'd finally say

There's no need for sorry, it's never too late and it never will be
I'd say a million apologies, but you would tell me it's ok
But you never will know how much I'd go back then
To save that boat from choppy waters that would pull us deep
And I'm really hoping you would say
It's never too late when I tell you I'm sorry
I hope it's never too late

I was loosing my mind that day
Over the things that I've left unsaid
Then I saw you there in that green shirt and hair in a ponytail
We passed like we didn't know each other
You have no idea what I wanted to say to you
You seemed to enjoy yourself
So I left you alone just to not let you down again
If the strings tied us back, I hope you'll say

I'd say a million apologies, but you would tell me it's ok
To save that boat from choppy waters that would pull us deep
To say I'm sorry

Now my fantasies' gone wild, I would see you in awhile
The scene of that night would play itself back
I would take the chance and say what I should've said
That I loved you like mad, change history again
But now I'm back to reality cause I've hurt you enough
'I'm sorry' won't do, so I'm hoping for you to say

I'd say a million apologies, but you would tell me it's really alright
To save that boat from choppy waters that would pull us deep, oh so deep
To say I'm sorry
Cause I'm sorry

please tell me your opinion on this. what emotion do you feel when you read it, what you honestly think about it and how it makes you feel. please feel free to comment, thank you

All Songwriting SongWriting Fever Forums / All Songwriting / Never Too Late Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login