Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Need music/vocals for Better man
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

Songwriting Collaboration Request SongWriting Fever Forums / Songwriting Collaboration Request /

Need music/vocals for Better man

Johnny Longfellow  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 31 Jul 2014 09:38
Verse 1
Sometimes I was a bad man, broke my share of hearts
Been called a home wrecker, since I tore our home apart
I need to do the right thing and earn back my self respect
Tired of always losing, yeah, it's what everyone expects

Chorus 1
I want to be a better man, though a better man's hard to be
I'll need to get the upper hand to control my destiny
Think it's time to take a stand, then everyone will see
Gonna be a better man, there's a better man's inside of me

Verse 2
I'll change my selfish thinking, make a brand new start
Find a better way of living, cause this life fell apart
I'll need to be a winner to get what winners get
I'm just getting started, you ain't seen nothing yet

Chorus 1
I want to be a better man, though a better man's hard to be
I'll need to get the upper hand to control my destiny
Think it's time to take a stand, then everyone will see

Bridge
Ain't been a long time since I've changed my foolish ways
Now that I'm a better man, every day's a better day

Chorus 2
I want to be a better man, though a better man is hard to be
Since I got the upper hand, I've controlled my destiny
Finally had to take a stand, then every one could see
I'm a much better man, there's a better man that lives in me
I'm a much better man, there's a better man that lives in me

©JCB 2014
Eitel Batet  
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 31 Jul 2014 10:27
what genre you want for this?
Johnny Longfellow  
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 1 Aug 2014 04:38
country

Songwriting Collaboration Request SongWriting Fever Forums / Songwriting Collaboration Request / Need music/vocals for Better man Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login