Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Music needed for hiphop/rnb song
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

Songwriting Collaboration Request SongWriting Fever Forums / Songwriting Collaboration Request /

Music needed for hiphop/rnb song

Emma Felton  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 28 Jul 2014 03:54
(CHORUS)
I wanna be those wings and take you somewhere baby far beyond your wildest dreams I'm gonna spread my wings and take you where we can hear the wind whistle where the angels sing

(Verse1)
Girl I wanna be your wings fly you up high in that summer breeze take you somewhere you've never seen cause your heart is mine and I hope its for keeps, ill keep you near never let you down never let you live in fear cause I love you baby and these words are sincere

(CHORUS)
I wanna be those wings and take you somewhere baby far beyond your wildest dreams I'm gonna spread my wings and take you where we can hear the wind whistle and the angels sing

(VERSE2)
Baby remember that time we layed on the beach waiting for the sun to rise felt my heart beating and even got them butterfly's then I new I loved you it made me realize it was only you I saw with these eyes trust me baby I'm not telling no lies if I was to lose you my heart would die

(GIRL/VERSE3)
Baby come and be those wings cause when I'm with you I carnt feel a thing cause I'm crazy about your touch and baby you give me so much love
We don't need money or a car cause just our bond will get us far I wanna be your women and baby we got the spark, honey I new it was you missing from the start

(CHORUS)
I wanna be those wings and take you somewhere baby far beyond your wildest dreams I'm gonna spread my wings and take you where we can hear the wind whistle where the angels sing

(VERSE4)
We gonna be the new bonnie and clyde let them other chicks see you driving my ride with me there right by your side making sweet music, watching the world come alive with your girl I know I will always survive spread them wings and fly you through them sky's we'll flutter together like beautiful butterfly's scream out from the clouds that your mine

(CHORUS)
I wanna be those wings and take you somewhere baby far beyond your wildest dreams im gonna spread my wings and take you where we can hear the wind whistle where the angels sing
Gb Beat  
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 1 Aug 2014 23:01
nice lyrics!!!
Emma Felton  
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 5 Aug 2014 10:48
Thanks been trying to work on my chorus's
dazza  
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 8 Aug 2014 08:34
Where the wind whistles and thoes angels sing and its only our hearts
That will be listerning ??

Hope this helps and hope your doing well

Songwriting Collaboration Request SongWriting Fever Forums / Songwriting Collaboration Request / Music needed for hiphop/rnb song Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login