Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Hey everyone im new to this ... this is one of my songs i wrote
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

All Songwriting SongWriting Fever Forums / All Songwriting /

Hey everyone im new to this ... this is one of my songs i wrote

Moey Fahad  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 15:04
This is song about a someone who loves to dance n is really great at it and who lets themself go when it comes to the dance floor in the club like an elter ego sort of thing... This is a sexy cocky fun rnb dance track with a killer beat and i mean a thumpin killer beat

MAKE IT HOT!

VERSE 1
WHEN I STEP
ON THE DANCEFLOOR
MY WORLD SPINS
IS IT ME?
YOU TELL ME
THEY ALL STAIR
UP AND DOWN
ACROSS THE ROOM
WITHOUT A SOUND
I MAKE MY WAY
TO THE STAGE
ITS GETTING HOTTER
THIS IS DANGER
THEY DONT KNOW
WHO I AM
WHAT I DO
OR IF I SUE'

BRIGDE
SHOULD I WARN EM?
IM ABOUT TO HAUNT EM
I WONT CONFUSE EM
ILL JUST SHOW EM

CHORUS
WHEN U DANCE, MOVE UR BODY
WHEN U BOUNCE, MOVE AROUND
WHEN U GRIND, MAKE EM HIGH
WHEN U TEASE EXPEXT TO PLEZ
JUST MAKE IT HOT...HOT...HOT...HOT
MAKE EM STAIR, MAKE EM SWEAT
MAKE EM TALK, MAKE EM STAIK
DO IT LOW, DO IT HIGH
DO IT LOUD, DO IT PROUD
PLZ JUST MAKE IT HOT...HOT...HOT...HOT
PLZ JUST MAKE IT HOT...HOT...HOT...HOT
JUST MAKE IT

VERSE 2
ALL EYES ON ME
THERE WHISPERIN
I DO MY THING
LOUD N PROUD
I RAISE THE BAR
I KEEP IT REAL
PLZ DONT HATE, APPRRECIATE
I LIV IT UP
I DONT CARE
NO MORE LIMTS
NO MORE DARES
CALL ME CRAZY
CALL THE FRENZY
I AINT STOPIN
THIS IS ME

>mini dance break like for 5 seconds<

CHORUS
DO IT LOW, DO IT HIGH
DO IT LOUD, DO T PROUD
PLZ JUST MAKE IT HOT...HOT...HOT...HOT...HOT
PLZ JUST MAKE IT HOT...HOT...HOT...HOT...HOT
JUST MAKE IT

JUST MAKE IT MAKE IT HOT MAKE IT MAKE IT HOT

]DANCE BREAK[

CHORUS
JUST MAKE IT HOT...HOT...HOT...HOT...
JUST MAKE IT HOT...HOT...HOT...HOT...
DO IT LOW, DO IT HIGH
DO IT LOUD, DO T PROUD
PLZ JUST MAKE IT HOT...HOT...HOT...HOT...
PLZ JUST MAKE IT HOT...HOT...HOT...HOT...
JUST MAKE IT X 2
Elijah James  
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 22:18
Sounds like a electronic type of song maybe.? The only thing I would re write is "if I sue" and the bridge. But the rest of the lyrics although simple might sound good sung. That's just my thought.
Rie Torimaru  
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 24 Feb 2011 06:24
Niceeeee.....but really??? Do you really have to put 'if I sue' in the bridge??? Think of a better phrase pleaseee....(P.S. I'm not insulting you so don't get offended it's just my opinion....
Elijah James  
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 24 Feb 2011 09:05
Hey Rie, I don't know if that comment was for me but what I meant was I'd take out the 'if I sue' part and the bridge and rewrite something else in its place. That's all, just a small change

All Songwriting SongWriting Fever Forums / All Songwriting / Hey everyone im new to this ... this is one of my songs i wrote Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login