Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

G'day All
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

Introduce Yourself SongWriting Fever Forums / Introduce Yourself /

G'day All

Steven Nicholson  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 04:16
Hi everyone

My name is Steve, I'm from Australia and I usually go by the name Smik in music circles. I joined this site to hopefully find lyrics for my own songs that I release on an alternate website. aswell as as a vocal lyricist to help me with my tunes.
I am an amateur practicing musician recording in my basement so to speak for my own enjoyment. I'm mainly into Rock/Heavy Metal and my guitar influences are evident in my creations. I'm always looking for positive and negative feedback to help me improve my art, because that's what it is to me. See below for my first lyrics post and and audio. Thanks Guys.

Lyrics:
http://www.songwritingfever.com/material/lyrics/read.php?id=4470

Audio:
http://www.riffworld.com/Members/Smik/pick-pocket-your-soul
Mahmoud Ibrahim Male  
Admin
#2 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 15:33
Hi Steve,

Welcome to songwritingfever.com...I'm really happy to have you here. Wishing you all the best in finding suitable vocalist.

By the way, did you know that you can upload music here on SongWritingFever.com? Just visit http://www.songwritingfever.com/material/music/submit.php

Good Luck

Mahmoud

t: @oasis9020
Steven Nicholson  
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 18:44
Thanks mate, that's good to know. I notice It has an 8meg upload limit. And it can only be MP3, Midi and Mid files. Alot of my stuff is in .ogg format and is over 8 meg. If I make the conversions I can do it however I have not set aside time to do this as yet. Thanks again.
Mahmoud Ibrahim Male  
Admin
#4 | Posted: 18 Oct 2010 03:34
No Problem Steven,

I will look ogg format up and allow it if I find it ok...

I just put this music upload system online a couple of days ago and haven't yet launched it, so I'm trying to adjust setting according to members feedback.

It would be great if you can let me know the average file size of your music files that you upload. I will see if I can fix that limit

Thanks

Mahmoud

t: @oasis9020
Yolanda Harding  
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 23 Oct 2010 11:23
Welcome Steven..Good to see another aussie
Steven Nicholson  
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 1 Nov 2010 05:09
G'day how ya going Yolanda, Yeah there is a couple of Aussie's on here. Hey check out my music. I got one finished song in my profile. Maybe you could collaborate with me in the future. May not be your style of music though.
griffo Male  
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 2 Nov 2010 02:41
hope you kick *** mate....griffo

Introduce Yourself SongWriting Fever Forums / Introduce Yourself / G'day All Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login