Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php on line 11

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/index.php:11) in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_cookie.php on line 8

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 125

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 126

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 136

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/songwr5/public_html/forum/bb_functions.php on line 142

Can Somebody Please take a look at these new lyrics its about my sleep paraylsis Lyris are good
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Important Announcement: SongWritingFever.com will be shutting down all user-interactive pages effective as of Saturday 13 September 2014. We are very sorry about this. We will be working very hard to bring it back as soon as we can in a much better shape than it is now. What this means is that you will not be able to submit or view lyrics, upload or download songs, view other members profiles, sign up or sign in, or post to the forum. Again, we are terribly sorry about this and we hope that we can bring all those functions and more back soon.
SongWriting Fever Forums

Introduce Yourself SongWriting Fever Forums / Introduce Yourself /

Can Somebody Please take a look at these new lyrics its about my sleep paraylsis Lyris are good

George Holliday  
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 11:06
Sleep Paralysis
Verse 1
Yo I think I'm going cuckoo going crazy experimenting with voodoo, the door shuts and closes I'm hallucinating all I can see is Moses and Moses knows this, my hearts racing I look up to the ceiling and begin to experience an uncomfortable feeling, **** it I must be dreaming I look under my bed and There's a demon kneeling I start to go psycho and wonder if there's a meaning? Better lay of the ******* beer and **** the cheese the devil looks in my face I fly out of my bed and fall to my knees, it starts to grab me it bends me over and begins to shag me!
Verse 2
Can't sleep at night awake with fright stress and depression now here comes the lesson, here to make an impression wake up at 3 no work I'm free go back to sleep think of her and my feelings are deep, think Il just drink anther carling this is wat uve done to me Darling! And I look in the mirror and the ghost screams come nearer, a demon cloaked in a hood impossible to explain my minds insane from hell it came I just call it Sleep Paralysis
Verse 3
High Blood Pressure I'm boiling hot still hallucinating theirs a baby dead in its cot, im delirious but the but the problem is far from serious its almost stupid and almost hilarious, I've almost lost my mind but my mind is kind something I have to find, none of this makes any sense but I guess I just need to bang my head against the fence, cud there be a cure a look down the hall and I see satans door, the door opens slowly and satans right hand man begins to show me what's inside I wake up the demon lied
Bee  
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 19:25
wow. these are amazing. i was started to feel scared myself! couldn't even hear spongebob in the background..lol. good job!
George Holliday  
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 19:47
Thank you Bee i just love rymes and telling a good story through lyrics your 13 yeah? do you like rap music?
Bee  
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 19:53
Yeah, I'm 13. And...I don't listen to it a lot, but I do like rap.
George Holliday  
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 19:56
ive wrote 2 more songs mate one called Debbies Song which is quite a heartbreaker completly diffrent to Sleep Paraylsis and Silent Asssin just go on my proifle George Holliday nice speaking to you
Coldney  
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 9 Jun 2011 12:15
This is one nice rap I've ever seen on this site. Great job man.
George Holliday  
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 9 Jun 2011 15:54
thanks Coldney Check Out me Other Song Called Debbies Song

Introduce Yourself SongWriting Fever Forums / Introduce Yourself / Can Somebody Please take a look at these new lyrics its about my sleep paraylsis Lyris are good Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

login